Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Are you a beast mastery hunter or just a regular hunter in wow that hangs out with all people who play decked out hunters and have all the rare pets well this blog is here to show you how to obtain all of these.
First Beast Mastery-
    Karoma, Karoma is a rare spirit wolf that spawns in Twilight Highlands. He has 6 spawn points.

These are the 6 spawn points of Karoma. I personally found him on all my hunters at the spot marked with the arrow below.



This is a picture of me on my first hunter and also this was my first tame.

Karoma was an easy find for me but at the time many of my hunter friends had already had this pet and did not need it and also taught me a few tricks on how to get this pet. A few mean tricks, but they were still helping me get this pet. After flying around herbing while on the route I made to find him I finally found him at the spot shown above in one of the pictures. But a trick I did about an hour before this was I typed in general chat that I had already found and tamed him within the next 10-20 minutes of saying this 90% of hunters left twilight highlands, but the others where after a different pet, farming or simply to low level to tame this pet. This pet is categorized as a spirit beast which is only tamable by beast mastery hunters. This pet cannot be used in any other spec but beast mastery. This pet is very pretty and does the same damage and gives the same buffs as every other spirits beast. Karoma is unaffected by phasing in Twilight Highlands. Also Karoma is aggressive and will attack you if you get close this also helps because as a hunter you can track beast and on your mini map it will show a yellow dot or a red dot this red dot will help you so much. Karoma has a spawn timer of at least 6 hours and at most 12 hours.
     
  Arcturis, Arcturis is a spirit bear located inGrizzly Hills in Northrend.He only has one spawn point. He spawns on the little black dot above Amberpine Lodge next to the river. Arcturis was my first ever rare pet tame I was very happy. Arcturis has a 12 hour respawn timer. The first time I saw Arcturis was first thing at 6 A.M. before school one day and as I got off the loading screen I saw his body drop dead from a personal friend who was leveling in Grizzly Hills. That day I went to school and after school I proceeded home to wait for my spirit bear I sat at this spot for 4 hours and 35 minutes waiting for him and then at 6:34 he spawned. There are no tricks for this guy, if you want him you just have to do hard time. Arcturis is probably one of the easiest rare pets to get.
  Magria, Magria is a blue spirit beast in Mount Hyjal, in order to get Magria you have to unlock the Firelands dailies which is unlocked by doing 90 quests in Mount Hyjal (I think its 90 it could be more) but by doing this you phase into a different place and this is the only way to see Magria. 
Once you have done your 90 quests the area known as The Regrowth in the picture above will be labeled as The Flamewake. I have a few tips for Magria, one Magria has a 12 hour respawn timer but she shares this timer with another rare spawn Ankha which is the same cat but a white skinned version. Ankha will be next in the blog. A very good tip for taming Magria is to wait at tree where she spawns at the very left of the regrowth. Another tip for both Magria and Ankha is to have no armor on they both have a buff which increases there damage done per stat of armor. 

4.    
    Ankha, is a white version of Magria they share the respawn timer and both share the same path and spawn zone.






1 comment:

  1. Sorry if the pictures are a little confusing this is my first blog i put some effort into and im still getting the hang of putting in pictures

    ReplyDelete